My stage stompers

Re: My stage stompers

Postby therightjem » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Treva wrote:Utility and functionality: if you wanna move those pedals to clean up that room, you'd have just to move that board.

Damn build it right now or I'll send you "DEMO The Greatest(detuned) Hits" album :lol:

Well, the Demo album does sound enticing. :lol:
therightjem

Postby Treva » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:03 pm

"Continue to operate in an alternate universe all you want, I'll choose to operate in reality, and laugh at people like you." - Tampabro
Treva
ADM

Postby DamagedInTransit » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:54 pm

I bought this pedal case back when I was gigging because I thought I was going to use effects a lot more than I did. I'm more of a direct-to-amp player. It's funny though, even with this few an amount of pedals, the handle broke. For the few songs I used effects for, I got to seriously question why I felt the need to drag this much weight around. It was actually pretty heavy, and as a matter of fact, I usually left it home for rehearsals.

Cheap planet waves tuner, EHX Electric mistress flange and small clone chorus, Digitech delay, and footswitch for my main amp.
"Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks..." -F. Gump. American entrepreneur, soldier, scholar, philosopher.
DamagedInTransit

Postby Nazzer » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Treva wrote:What's the point of drawers?
Just throw your clothes on the floor.
At least put a board under them, if you wanna move them you'd just have to move that board.
Hide cables under carpet or something, add lights = having fun.
Plus pedal cases look cool.
LAZY DUDE :lol:

This was my gear back to 2004 :cry:

I had so much fun just putting that stupid board under my pedals and hiding cables with carpet.
All that gear costed me a fortune( about 12.000 dollars) but it was my gear dream, after 3 years I sold everything and bought a better car.

12 grand? Why didn't you just buy RightJem a used pedal case for 20 bucks? You rich snob you! :P
Nazzer
ADM

Postby Treva » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:28 pm

yep 12 grand, don't forget everything was used, Triaxis was about 4 years old, imagine if they all were new :shock:
But it was an investment, like I said after a couple of years I sold eveything and bought a better car.
Today I only have a gt10, talking about a snob with only one gear :lol:
"Continue to operate in an alternate universe all you want, I'll choose to operate in reality, and laugh at people like you." - Tampabro
Treva
ADM

Postby DamagedInTransit » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:03 am

I definitely don't have the attention span to put a rack together and use it. :mrgreen:
"Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks..." -F. Gump. American entrepreneur, soldier, scholar, philosopher.
DamagedInTransit

Postby Nazzer » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:23 am

I pretty much did the same thing. I had to sell some guitars to help pay for a new car.

Now I can fit my Roland Cube and Ukelele in it. :mrgreen:
Nazzer
ADM

Postby Treva » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:58 pm

I always wanted to play an ukelele, Hawaii I'm coming :mrgreen:
Treva
ADM

Postby Nazzer » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Do a metal version of Tiny Bubbles. :mrgreen:
Nazzer
ADM

Postby Treva » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Do you know that song they always played on Woody Woodpecker when somebody was going to Hawaii or playing an ukelele?
It's a melody played with a lap steel guitar or something.
I remember I heard it on other shows too so I guess it's a melody you guys relate to Hawaii.
I never found a way to discover that song name.
Treva
ADM

PreviousNext

Return to Pedals & Racks